Katoomba Library Update
More from our spy :
Well the place was buzzing today. It was hard to take photographs for you that did not have loads of workmen in them!
- The meeting room operable walls were being installed
- Most of the shelving should be done this week
- Joinery is starting to trickle in. You can see from the photos that the Circulation Desk shelving has been installed.
- All furniture is arriving this week. There is already a lot about and I took photos of all samples but they are under plastic.
- The vinyl in the meeting rooms and staff kitchen has been installed. Looks great!
- The sliding doors into the Library are operational
- AV equipment will be installed after handover – around mid October
- Hydrolics (water) in the kitchen and staff room will be plumbed in tomorrow
- The compactus for the staff area is arriving on Friday!
- I tested the children’s area casual seating . . .