Daily Archives: June 7, 2012
- Dexter series by Jeff Lindsay – a man who cannot feel and is trying to learn how
- A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemmingway – I felt anger – not a good husband
- Felix Feels Better by Rosemary Wells – nominated by Archie aged 3 and 3/4
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- The Lieutenant by Kate Grenville
- Sarah Thornhill by Kate Grenville
- The Runaway Hug by Nick Bland
- Come Down Cat! by Sonya Hartnett
Slim pickings for April. That’s a bit sad. Don’t be shy, look for these National Year of Reading Monthly Themes sheets in your local library branch and put down a book or two, or three – you may set someone on a reading path they may never have taken otherwise.
The theme for May is Escape. Where does your reading let you escape to? Have you read some great tales of escape?