Things are changing almost daily in and around the Springwood Civic Centre. The old Neighbourhood Centre and theatre complex are all but skeletons.
We thought you ought to know :
- The Library & Council Customer Service Counter will remain open, as normal, as much as possible during construction of the new Springwood facilities but it may be that they will close at short notice occasionally.
- Signs on the Library door will inform people of when the Library & Council Customer Service Desk will re-open.
- Keep up to date by “Liking” the Library Facebook page.
- When the Library is closed the After Hours Return Bin will be open.
- Renewals can be made over the phone by ringing Springwood Library on 4723 5040 or any of the other Library Branches.
- Noise, dust and vibration from demolition equipment, drills, large plant and other machinery.
- Changes to the building entrance and paths leading to the Library.
- Car parking – access to the car park behind the Library is now via the lane to the east of the Library. This is a one way, shared pedestrian/vehicle lane so please take care when
using the lane and stay within the 10 km/h speed limit.
- Be extra vigilant at the entry to the lane where the Disabled Parking is located, allow sufficient space for those with limited mobility to exit their vehicles safely.
- Please do not block the lane with ‘quick drop offs’.
- There may be shortage of parking at peak times.