Springwood Library Car Park – Temporary Closure
Important information about parking at Springwood Library
Construction of the Performing Arts building is now underway and work on the car park to the rear of the Library will commence soon which requires the temporary closure of the existing car park from
Wednesday 28 May – Monday September 22
We thought you ought to know :
- There will be no more acccess to the Library car park from either Macquarie Road or David Road.
- The laneway at the eastern side of Braemar House will be restricted to drivers with a Disability Parking Permit and delivery vehicles only. Please do not block the lane with ‘quick drop offs’.
- We suggest you use the alternative public parking in Greenway Lane, Macquarie Road or Springwood Avenue.
- The Library & Council Customer Service Counter will remain open, as normal, as much as possible during construction of the new Springwood facilities but it may be that they will close at short notice occasionally.
- Springwood Library is open Mon-Fri 10am-5:30pm and Saturday 9am-4pm
- The Council Customer Service Counter is open Mon-Fri 10am-5pm
- When the Library is closed the After Hours Return Bin will be open.
- Renewals can be made over the phone by ringing Springwood Library on 4723 5040 or any of the other Library Branches.
- There will be noise, dust and vibration from demolition equipment, drills, large plant and other machinery on the construction site.
The redevelopment is scheduled to be completed by mid 2015.
Posted on May 16, 2014, in Uncategorized and tagged Car Park Temporary Closure, library, Springwood Civic Centre Upgrade, Springwood Facilities Upgrade, Springwood Library. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Springwood Library Car Park – Temporary Closure.