1. Whisper by Lynette Noni
“2018 Must-Read Novel – For two years, six months, fourteen days, eleven hours and sixteen minutes… Subject Six-Eight-Four, ‘Jane Doe’, has been locked away and experimented on, without uttering a single word. Life at Lengard follows a strict, torturous routine that has never changed. Until now.
When Jane is assigned a new—and unexpectedly kind—evaluator, her resolve begins to crack, despite her best efforts. As she uncovers the truth about Lengard’s mysterious ‘program’, Jane discovers that her own secret is at the heart of a sinister plot.
…. And one wrong move, one wrong word, could change the world”.
2. The Yellow House by Emily O’Grady
3. The Jade Lily by Kirsty Manning
4. LIFEL1K3 [Lifelike] by Jay Kristoff
5. Lovesome by Sally Seltmann
6. The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy
7. Hot Pursuit by Rebecca Freeborn
8. The Making of Martin Sparrow by Peter Cochrane
9. Flames by Robbie Arnott
10. Staying by Jessie Cole